Right now, you’re probably home more than ever and wish that you had a beautiful outdoor space to quarantine in. We are still open and making outdoor living dreams come true for our clients while being socially responsible during these uncharted times.
Envisioning Green values the safety of our employees and customers above all else. We have been staying up to date with CDC guidelines and have made sure that we are operating in the safest way possible and with appropriate Social Distancing. In addition to our sanitization measures and increased hand washing, we implemented the following changes last week:
- Our office is currently closed to the public (including clients, mail carriers, and delivery drivers) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our staff is also committing to social distancing with the public even outside of work. Any safety mesasures taken at Envisioning Green also must be done at home.
- We will (and we must) stay 6′ apart from each other at all times.
- We will also stay 6′ away from all other persons outside of Envisioning Green that you come in contact with such as clients, people at the grocery store, etc.
- Most importantly – if anyone is exhibiting any symptoms or has been around anyone else that has – they absolutely must stay home and quarantined.
Social distancing does not have to mean that you put all of your outdoor living dreams on hold. Here at Envisioning Green, we are proud to offer a full range of virtual Consultation and Presentation options. We have been offering these options for years and are grateful to be able to continue to do so throughout this time of Social Distancing. You’ll get the same high quality experience you’d expect from our team!
Our virtual consultations can be provided through a range of options:
- We can come to your home and exclusively spend time outside taking measurements and utilizing a phone call or video call to get feel for what you’re wanting at your home.
- We can do a phone or video call where you are in your yard and we are working remotely. At a later time, we will be coming to your home to take any needed measurements of your yard. We will text or call to let you know when but will not knock on your door or ask that you come out at this time.
- For simpler projects, we can do a phone/video call and you can provide us with photos/videos of your yard. This will only work for flat yards that will not require elevation measurements.
Our virtual presentation process (shown below in a quick video) is done utilizing a Zoom call. We will be on video and will be able to pull up your 3D Design and share the screen with you. We can still make changes and do anything we would from the Design Center but you’ll be in the comfort of your home!
We are also proud to offer a range of financing options and are allowing clients to utilize our 12 Months No Interest No Payments financing options through the end of April 2020. Every economist article that we have read said that these trying financial times are temporary. To ease some of the stress, we are offering our best financing options.
We are doing all that we can to make sure that our clients and potential clients are still served in the best and most responsible ways possible. If you have any questions during this time, don’t hesitate to ask.
We’ve been asked if our business is considered essential, see the answer below from the state of Illinois website. Thank you!